The Gloucestershire Wildlife Trust is the custodian of the native wild daffodils in and around the “Golden Triangle”
Their website has some fascinating interviews with local people reminiscing on the importance of the wild daffodil to the area. It also has virtual tour of the daffodils blooming in the nature reserve.
It is well worth taking a look. Click Here
- Mawgan Daffodil Festival 2019
- Funeral arrangements for the late Ian Johnson
- Daffodils in Bloom – In December !
- The Late Vic Coe – Obituary
- The late Ian Johnson
- Membership subscriptions 2019
- Funeral arrangements for Mr Vic Coe
- The Late Vic Coe
- RHS Daffodil, Snowdrop & Tulip Yearbook 2018
- Scented Daffodils for Christmas?
- Mid Southern Daffodil Group
- Daffodil Society Presentation Night
- Breaking the Daffodil DNA Code
- Daffodils in Flower Indoors for Christmas
- DS. Wessex group AGM confirmation