- Funeral arrangements for Mr Vic Coe
- The Late Vic Coe
- RHS Daffodil, Snowdrop & Tulip Yearbook 2018
- Scented Daffodils for Christmas?
- Mid Southern Daffodil Group
- Daffodil Society Presentation Night
- Breaking the Daffodil DNA Code
- Daffodils in Flower Indoors for Christmas
- DS. Wessex group AGM confirmation
- DS: Wessex Group AGM 2018
- The late Mr Ken Bacon
- The Daffodil Society Wessex Group – Show Report Sunday 8th April 2018
- Daffodil Society Late Competition 2018
- RHS Late Daffodil Competition – Harlow Carr 2018
- Society Vice Presidents – Congratulations
Category Archives: Society Information
MID SOUTHERN DAFFODIL GROUP NOVEMBER 2018 ALEX BURKE With the disappointment of having to cancel our Daffodil show, due to the weather affecting and delaying flowers, behind us we held our autumn meeting and bulb sale at Virginia Water. With … Continue reading
This year’s Late Daffodil Competition will be held on Saturday 28 April 2018 at The Orchard Community Centre, King’s Reach, Biggleswade There are 106 classes for Members of the Society to enter including sections for Novices and Amateurs. Staging takes place … Continue reading
Judges Test Sunday 22 April 2018 The long winter days are perfect for a bit of swotting! If you would like to take the Daffodil Society judges test at the DS Daffodil show at Coughton court, Alcester then please contact … Continue reading
This years supplement to The International Daffodil Register and Classified list is available from the Marketing Manager Sandra Baxter. The price is £ 6.00 plus postage.
The Daffodil Society: Wessex Group Annual General Meeting will be held on Saturday 21 October 2017 at 2.30pm in the Jack Crease Room, Yatton Village Hall, Yatton, BS49 4HL. Followed by a bulb auction and open forum.
Please note, that from 1 June 2017, you should contact our Editor Camilla Bassett-Smith on the following email Please delete her freeserve address as this will expire at the end of May.
A reminder to Affiliated Societies to send in details of their Best Blooms. They seem a little slow this year and the cut off date for copy for the Newsletter is 15th May 2017 Societies were sent forms to complete but … Continue reading
Please note that Gill Griffin’s address is incorrectly printed in the Journal. The correct address is . Apologies for the error.
Rae Beckwith has been honoured by the Royal Horticultural Society and presented with the Harlow Carr Award in recognition of his contribution to horticulture in the north of England. Rae is well known for his work with Britain in Bloom … Continue reading