- Funeral arrangements for Mr Vic Coe
- The Late Vic Coe
- RHS Daffodil, Snowdrop & Tulip Yearbook 2018
- Scented Daffodils for Christmas?
- Mid Southern Daffodil Group
- Daffodil Society Presentation Night
- Breaking the Daffodil DNA Code
- Daffodils in Flower Indoors for Christmas
- DS. Wessex group AGM confirmation
- DS: Wessex Group AGM 2018
- The late Mr Ken Bacon
- The Daffodil Society Wessex Group – Show Report Sunday 8th April 2018
- Daffodil Society Late Competition 2018
- RHS Late Daffodil Competition – Harlow Carr 2018
- Society Vice Presidents – Congratulations
How to Join
If you would like to join The Daffodil Society please print and fill out the following form, before returning to The Daffodil Society with enclosed cheque.
Subscription Rates and Membership Categories. (Please consider Gift Aid if you are a UK taxpayer)
Fellows £21.00 (minimum) For persons who may wish to give more.
Joint £21.00 Any family or partnership arrangement (may include 2 children under 16 at same address). Only one copy of the Journal and Newsletter will be sent to the one address.
Ordinary £15.00 For one person (may include 2 children under 16 living at same address).
Affiliated Societies £15.00 Enjoy the same benefits of membership as Society members and additionally may buy the Daffodil Society Bronze Medal, Diplomas and Best Bloom Card, to be presented for Daffodil classes at their own shows.
Overseas Membership – Contact Society for details
Membership forms and cheques can be sent to:
Mrs Wendy Gillings