- Rosemoor Spring Daffodil Competition
- The Late Irene Austin
- Daffodil trails at Threave, Dumfries & Galloway
- The host with the most
- Gill Griffin correct email address
- The George Tarry Award 2017
- Vic Coe Vice-President Presentation
- Blooming Lovely
- Scotland’s Daffodil Festival 2017 – More Information
- The Late Derrick Donnison-Morgan
- Changes to parking at our Coughton Court show.
- Membership cards required for Coughton Court
- The Daffodil Society Journal 2017
- Bere Ferrers Spring Show – change of date
Showing Tips for Novice Daffodil Exhibitors
Most communities have an annual summer flower show but if you are lucky you may also have a Spring flower show. The sight of rows of flowers decked in fresh yellows, whites, pale pinks, blues and lime green together with a distinctive Spring scent is not to be missed. Sadly, these shows are in danger of dying out as the tradition of showing flowers (or indeed produce, cakes, handicrafts and children’s work) is no longer the family affair it once was.
If you would like to keep the tradition alive and enter daffodils at a flower show near to you or at the Daffodil Society show then here are some tips on how to prepare your entry.