- Funeral arrangements for Mr Vic Coe
- The Late Vic Coe
- RHS Daffodil, Snowdrop & Tulip Yearbook 2018
- Scented Daffodils for Christmas?
- Mid Southern Daffodil Group
- Daffodil Society Presentation Night
- Breaking the Daffodil DNA Code
- Daffodils in Flower Indoors for Christmas
- DS. Wessex group AGM confirmation
- DS: Wessex Group AGM 2018
- The late Mr Ken Bacon
- The Daffodil Society Wessex Group – Show Report Sunday 8th April 2018
- Daffodil Society Late Competition 2018
- RHS Late Daffodil Competition – Harlow Carr 2018
- Society Vice Presidents – Congratulations
Showing Tips for Novice Daffodil Exhibitors
Most communities have an annual summer flower show but if you are lucky you may also have a Spring flower show. The sight of rows of flowers decked in fresh yellows, whites, pale pinks, blues and lime green together with a distinctive Spring scent is not to be missed. Sadly, these shows are in danger of dying out as the tradition of showing flowers (or indeed produce, cakes, handicrafts and children’s work) is no longer the family affair it once was.
If you would like to keep the tradition alive and enter daffodils at a flower show near to you or at the Daffodil Society show then here are some tips on how to prepare your entry.