- Funeral arrangements for Mr Vic Coe
- The Late Vic Coe
- RHS Daffodil, Snowdrop & Tulip Yearbook 2018
- Scented Daffodils for Christmas?
- Mid Southern Daffodil Group
- Daffodil Society Presentation Night
- Breaking the Daffodil DNA Code
- Daffodils in Flower Indoors for Christmas
- DS. Wessex group AGM confirmation
- DS: Wessex Group AGM 2018
- The late Mr Ken Bacon
- The Daffodil Society Wessex Group – Show Report Sunday 8th April 2018
- Daffodil Society Late Competition 2018
- RHS Late Daffodil Competition – Harlow Carr 2018
- Society Vice Presidents – Congratulations
Approved Cultivars For Restricted Classes for 2018 Shows
The Daffodil Society, Society regional groups and some affiliated societies may have some restricted classes in their show schedule. This is to ensure that new exhibitors are guided towards exhibition quality daffodils available at a reasonable cost and only daffodils on this restricted list are eligible to be entered in these classes.
These cultivars can also be shown in other open classes – and often very successfully in the hands of good growers.
This list of cultivars should be used for exhibition in 2018.
Any proposed additions to or deletions from this list should be sent in writing to the Chairman of the Classification Sub-Committee c/o The Daffodil Society Secretary.