- Rosemoor Spring Daffodil Competition
- The Late Irene Austin
- Daffodil trails at Threave, Dumfries & Galloway
- The host with the most
- Gill Griffin correct email address
- The George Tarry Award 2017
- Vic Coe Vice-President Presentation
- Blooming Lovely
- Scotland’s Daffodil Festival 2017 – More Information
- The Late Derrick Donnison-Morgan
- Changes to parking at our Coughton Court show.
- Membership cards required for Coughton Court
- The Daffodil Society Journal 2017
- Bere Ferrers Spring Show – change of date
Approved Miniature Cultivars & Species for 2017 shows
The Daffodil Society maintains lists of approved miniature daffodils that should measure no more than 50 mm. These are lists of the cultivars and species eligible for Miniature classes at the Society’s annual show, regional and other major shows and as specified in the show schedules of some affiliated societies.
Section A – Cultivars from divisions 1 to 10 and 12
Section B — Species (including true species and wild or reputedly wild forms and hybrids. Double forms of these species are included.)
These lists of Approved Miniature Cultivars and Species should be used for exhibition from 2016. These lists are reviewed and amended as appropriate annually. Any proposed additions to or deletions from this list should be sent in writing to the Chairman of the Classification Sub-Committee c/o The Daffodil Society Secretary.