- Wessex Group Newsletter
- Grab a Bunch of English Cheer
- Daffodil Show 20 & 21 April 2019
- Daffodil Society Annual General Meeting – 3rd March 2019
- Judges Test 2019
- Thriplow Daffodil Weekend & Country Fair Saturday 23-24 March
- Cotehele Daffodil Fortnight – 9 March – 24 March 2019
- Peter Barr – The Daffodil King in Tooting
- The Daffodil Triangle – 2019 Events
- Membership fees
- Mid Southern Group – New Chairman
- Mawgan Daffodil Festival 2019
- Funeral arrangements for the late Ian Johnson
- Daffodils in Bloom – In December !
- The Late Vic Coe – Obituary
Approved Miniature Cultivars & Species for 2019 shows
The Daffodil Society maintains lists of approved miniature daffodils that should measure no more than 50 mm. These are lists of the cultivars and species eligible for Miniature classes at the Society’s annual show, regional and other major shows and as specified in the show schedules of some affiliated societies.
Section A – Cultivars from divisions 1 to 10 and 12
Section B — Species (including true species and wild or reputedly wild forms and hybrids. Double forms of these species are included.)
These lists of Approved Miniature Cultivars and Species should be used for exhibition from 2019. These lists are reviewed and amended as appropriate annually. Any proposed additions to or deletions from this list should be sent in writing to the Chairman of the Classification Sub-Committee c/o The Daffodil Society Secretary.