- Funeral arrangements for Mr Vic Coe
- The Late Vic Coe
- RHS Daffodil, Snowdrop & Tulip Yearbook 2018
- Scented Daffodils for Christmas?
- Mid Southern Daffodil Group
- Daffodil Society Presentation Night
- Breaking the Daffodil DNA Code
- Daffodils in Flower Indoors for Christmas
- DS. Wessex group AGM confirmation
- DS: Wessex Group AGM 2018
- The late Mr Ken Bacon
- The Daffodil Society Wessex Group – Show Report Sunday 8th April 2018
- Daffodil Society Late Competition 2018
- RHS Late Daffodil Competition – Harlow Carr 2018
- Society Vice Presidents – Congratulations
Approved Miniature Cultivars & Species for 2018 shows
The Daffodil Society maintains lists of approved miniature daffodils that should measure no more than 50 mm. These are lists of the cultivars and species eligible for Miniature classes at the Society’s annual show, regional and other major shows and as specified in the show schedules of some affiliated societies.
Section A – Cultivars from divisions 1 to 10 and 12
Section B — Species (including true species and wild or reputedly wild forms and hybrids. Double forms of these species are included.)
These lists of Approved Miniature Cultivars and Species should be used for exhibition from 2018. These lists are reviewed and amended as appropriate annually. Any proposed additions to or deletions from this list should be sent in writing to the Chairman of the Classification Sub-Committee c/o The Daffodil Society Secretary.