The Trevano estate in Cornwall which closed in 2012, has been sold piece by piece, leaving one of the country’s largest collections of daffodils no longer open to the public. The field at Trevano is staying largely intact as it would be too expensive to lift over 2,600 bulbs that form the collection of interesting, rare and historical daffodils says co-founder Ron Scamp.
The Garden magazine reports that a Cornish garden may be interested in displaying part of the collection and talks are in the early stages with the RHS Garden Wisley with a view to expanding its displays of Narcissus.
- RHS Daffodil Show Wisley 2019
- Easter Greetings
- Daffodil Society Show at Pershore College this Easter Weekend
- Farewell Wendy Gillings and Thankyou
- S.E.E.D.S. Show 2019
- Peter Barr Memorial Cup 2019 – Congratulations
- 2019 Bulb Lottery
- RHS Early Competition
- Scotland’s Daffodil Festival -13th-14th April
- Daffodil Society Show – The Countdown
- RHS Daffodil Show Schedule
- An Urgent Appeal
- DS Journal 2019
- Spare RHS Daffodil Register 2008?