- RHS Daffodil Show Schedule
- An Urgent Appeal
- DS Journal 2019
- Spare RHS Daffodil Register 2008?
- Daffodils at Cliveden 2019
- Wessex Group Newsletter
- Grab a Bunch of English Cheer
- Daffodil Show 20 & 21 April 2019
- Daffodil Society Annual General Meeting – 3rd March 2019
- Judges Test 2019
- Thriplow Daffodil Weekend & Country Fair Saturday 23-24 March
- Cotehele Daffodil Fortnight – 9 March – 24 March 2019
- Peter Barr – The Daffodil King in Tooting
- The Daffodil Triangle – 2019 Events
- Membership fees
Approved Cultivars For Restricted Classes for 2019 Shows
The Daffodil Society, Society regional groups and some affiliated societies may have some restricted classes in their show schedule. This is to ensure that new exhibitors are guided towards exhibition quality daffodils available at a reasonable cost and only daffodils on this restricted list are eligible to be entered in these classes.
These cultivars can also be shown in other open classes – and often very successfully in the hands of good growers.
This list of cultivars should be used for exhibition in 2019.
Any proposed additions to or deletions from this list should be sent in writing to the Chairman of the Classification Sub-Committee c/o The Daffodil Society Secretary.