- Wessex Group Newsletter
- Grab a Bunch of English Cheer
- Daffodil Show 20 & 21 April 2019
- Daffodil Society Annual General Meeting – 3rd March 2019
- Judges Test 2019
- Thriplow Daffodil Weekend & Country Fair Saturday 23-24 March
- Cotehele Daffodil Fortnight – 9 March – 24 March 2019
- Peter Barr – The Daffodil King in Tooting
- The Daffodil Triangle – 2019 Events
- Membership fees
- Mid Southern Group – New Chairman
- Mawgan Daffodil Festival 2019
- Funeral arrangements for the late Ian Johnson
- Daffodils in Bloom – In December !
- The Late Vic Coe – Obituary
In 2013 the Daffodil Society will have been in existence for 115 years. Jan Dalton, the Society’s archivist, researched the Society’s history when he compiled and edited the book The Daffodil Society – 100 Golden Years which was published in 1998 to celebrate the centenary of the Society.
His article entitled The Daffodil Society – A Potted History reveals the close relationship between the Society and many great daffodil names of the past. Many of these are well renowned, as much a part of the history of the daffodil as they are of the Society.