The move to Coughton Court is very exciting but we really do need extra help to help the show run smoothly. As they say, many hands make light work.
We have a show construction team to set everything up but from Friday onwards we could do with as many hands on deck as possible. Here are some of the tasks where help is required.
- We need physical help such as marshalling the car park, helping exhibitors, their flowers and staging paraphanalia in and out of the show marquee, tidy uppers and sorter outers and fetchers and carriers of tea, coffee and refreshments for the show teams.
- We need administrative help to ensure all the paperwork, trophies and prize cards match up and are correctly placed.
- We need meeters and greeters to welcome everyone and act as show guides for those visitors who are unfamiliar with the vast range of cultivars on show and the art of showing.
- We need additional and relief staffing for the membership desk and merchandise stall
- We need a breakdown team who will stay to the end of the show.
There is fun , laughter and a great sense of achievement at the end of a successful show. Whatever your skills, talents and physical ability – we will have a job for you. Contact the Secretary, Terry Braithwaite to volunteer or send a message in the box below.
For further information about the show click here