- Mawgan Daffodil Festival 2019
- Funeral arrangements for the late Ian Johnson
- Daffodils in Bloom – In December !
- The Late Vic Coe – Obituary
- The late Ian Johnson
- Membership subscriptions 2019
- Funeral arrangements for Mr Vic Coe
- The Late Vic Coe
- RHS Daffodil, Snowdrop & Tulip Yearbook 2018
- Scented Daffodils for Christmas?
- Mid Southern Daffodil Group
- Daffodil Society Presentation Night
- Breaking the Daffodil DNA Code
- Daffodils in Flower Indoors for Christmas
- DS. Wessex group AGM confirmation
Welcome to The Daffodil Society
Within this site you will find information about growing and caring for daffodils as well as our organisation and activities.
The Daffodil Society, established in 1898 as the specialist society of Great Britain for all who are interested in the Genus Narcissus.
We aim to promote the whole of the genus Narcissus, the botanical name for our favourite flower. The words Narcissus and Daffodil relate to the same flower but the Society uses the more common name Daffodil.
The Daffodil Society is open to everyone. Our membership includes amongst others keen gardeners, horticultural and gardening societies, professional growers, botanists and enthusiastic flower show exhibiters. We are on Facebook
Registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales. Reg. No. 1055817
The Daffodil Society Annual Show 2019
This will be held at Pershore College, Avonbank, Pershore, Worcestershire WR10 3JP on Saturday and Sunday 20th & 21 April 2019.
The Show opens to the public 12.15 – 5pm on Saturday and 10.00am – 3.45pm on Sunday.
The Daffodil Society Late Show 2019
We are pleased to be returning to Henry Street Garden Centre, Swallowfield Road, Arborfield, Reading RG2 9JY on Saturday 28 April and Sunday 29 April ** note there is an error on the schedule. It is not April 27 & 28
Show opens to the public at 10.15am – 5pm on Saturday 28th and at 10.30am – 3.30pm on Sunday 29