- RHS cumulative supplements 1-9
- USA National Garden Bureau showcases the Year of the Daffodil
- RHS Daffodil Competition Schedules 2017
- Show dates for 2017
- The late Kate Reade
- An early Spring treat?
- Clive Postles remembered
- Committee vacancies – good news
- Community planting – catch them young
- Approved Intermediates for the 2017 Season
- Santa’s little helpers
- Annual General Meeting and Committee vacancies
- Daffodil Show weekend 14/15/16 April 2017
- Membership subscriptions
- Clive Postles funeral arrangements
Welcome to The Daffodil Society
Within this site you will find information about growing and caring for daffodils as well as our organisation and activities.
The Daffodil Society, established in 1898 as the specialist society of Great Britain for all who are interested in the Genus Narcissus.
We aim to promote the whole of the genus Narcissus, the botanical name for our favourite flower. The words Narcissus and Daffodil relate to the same flower but the Society uses the more common name Daffodil.
The Daffodil Society is open to everyone. Our membership includes amongst others keen gardeners, horticultural and gardening societies, professional growers, botanists and enthusiastic flower show exhibiters. We are on Facebook!
Coughton Court – Venue for the Daffodil Society Show. Saturday April 15/Sunday April 16 2017
DAFFODIL SOCIETY LATE COMPETITION
Saturday and Sunday 22rd & 23th April 2017
Venue: Henry Street Garden Centre, Swallowfield Road, Arborfield, Reading.
Registered with the Charity Commission for England and Wales. Reg. No. 1055817